Friday, May 06, 2011

More howls in the darkness.

Cover.

I was recently inspired to try my hand at zine making again after receiving Jessica's Mountains Made of Fur in the mail several weeks back.  After making my 'wolves' envelope diorama and loving the little woodland creatures that developed during the process, I realized I was not yet finished drawing these furry little fellows...so I incorporated them into a little zine...titled: (not so original right now)...Wolves! I sent a couple zines out already...if your interested and would like to see one pop up in your mailbox shoot me a message and I will see what I can do.

Other than that it's time for me to send some final howls into the night, one last lonely goodnight to the stars and moon, and crawl under the comforter and hibernate till hopefully what is a spring filled morning tomorrow.
Pages 1 & 2.

Pages 3 & 4.

Pages 5 & 6.
Back Cover.

6 comments:

SaylorMade said...

*Gasp* I would LOVE one of these zines. I have been ogling your dioramas and audibly sighing. They are so clever and adorable.

t a n y a said...

I know something's coming in the mail from you already and I don't mean to be greedy but, uhm, if you have a zine to spare, send me one? :)

Jaime said...

Thanks R! I love the little wolf zine!

simone on the internet said...

I would love one of your Wolves zines. They are great!

SoLoveLy{decoration} said...

lovely as usual!
thanks a lot for the little flag,it's so cute !
i build my little fort
thanks for the sunshine!
i 'll write you soon,i promise
merci encore,
bonne soirée
sophie
• :*¨¨*: •

anika said...

not sure how i missed this when you posted it! it's so lovely. if you happen to have yet another spare wolf zine lying around, I would love to have one, and i'll send you something nice in return! :)