Friday, August 12, 2011

Sneak Peek - Kid Icarus Collaboration

photo courtesy of the most excellent Kid Icarus
So here is a quick sneak peek at the project i have been hinting at for the last while.  I have been working with Kid Icarus, an amazing Toronto based shop that deals and creates quality handmade goods, to create a line of six greeting cards from some of my illustrations that developed out of all my journal work.  The cards will be available via Kid Icarus, and I think a couple may even be on display at their booth this weekend at the Bloorcourt Arts and Craft Festival! I am so excited about the cards, it's totally awesome to see them coming together and to see my woodland illustrations finding a life somewhere outside my sketch book. I can wait to share all six designs, but until then check out more of the sneak peek shots here!

6 comments:

Skye said...

That's so exciting, r!

RZY said...

wowee! congrats, rhya! it just makes so much sense to have your friendly critters spread the love :)

Celine said...

rhya + kid icarus = perfection!!
this is soooo exciting rhya!! I already love what I see!

Jaime said...

Congratulations Rhy! They look wicked.

Thuraya Lynn said...

a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e

Kye Sangha said...

How exciting this has to be!