Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Everyday Party!

First off Happy New Years Everyone! I really hope that 2012 is smashingly bright and full of sparkles and happy dust! Now onward...
The busy months are finished, my holidays are packed away in the upstairs closet and it's back to regular routine of the everyday.  This got me thinking that it is the perfect time for another 'Everyday Adventure!'.  So I got to work and made a bunch of these tiny little bunting banners to send around to some friends.  The idea is that you can stick them up in a place somewhere in your life that might need some cheering up. I put up mine in a little corner near a window in our house that needed a little something something.  Then I put on this song and had a solo dance party...I highly recommend it to everyone!
I took a very LONG vacation from everything over the last couple of weeks, partially due the fact that I got taken down by a silly cold...but now I'm back...ready to start drawing...lots of incoming mail to post up...and a future textile line to create.  2012 feels like it's starting off just right...

3 comments:

Celine said...

sorry to hear about your cold rhya! But good to hear you are ready to go for an amazing year!!
happy new year rhya! Hope your holidays were grand (minus the cold)

Sewon said...

Happy New Year, Rhya! I'm sorry to hear you've been sick, but sounds like 2012 is already full of good things for you. I just wanted to tell you that your mail really brightened up my day, and I finally got around to posting photos of your lovely creations. I'd like to send you another small snail mail package. Can I send it to the address I used last time? xx

Kye Sangha said...

The bunting is so cheerful! Nice approach to the new year!