Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Invite

The invite.
Originally this post was intended to be all about the incredible mail art I have been receiving in my post box for the last few months...but alas, when I went to edit it this morning off site this was the only image that had saved in the draft....drats! So I will be re-posting those images later tonight!

The image above is of the final wedding invite that Kyle and I finally completed together a couple of weeks ago.  I am still in working on getting them all out...I have been terrible with address collection! But it's a relief to have them done and making their way out the door!

I am also excited to start to work on some other projects again! The invite and wedding details took up a bundle of my time and I haven't been able to properly document some of the lovely treasures coming in the mail for me these days and thank all of my friends for their sweet posts about my little packages on their blogs.  apologies!

But there will be a mail rich post later this evening...and then I am tackling my first textile line!

ps...This is my spring anthem!

5 comments:

t a n y a said...

totally sweet, totally perfect.

prettylittlethieves said...

so super cute!

Fern said...

I love it!

SaylorMade said...

Awe... so sweet and perfect.

Charlotte Vallance said...

Your invites are amazing! Really lovely!